Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
-- from March/April 1998
Please discuss the following safety information with your
family and daycare families.
ARE STRANGERS DANGEROUS? You never know ... That's why you
should do these things:
- Don't accept anything from a stranger.
- Don't agree to anything suggested by a stranger.
- If a person makes you feel uncomfortable, walk away.
- Don't talk to strangers; they may not be telling the
- NEVER accept a ride or go with a stranger.
WHAT DO YOU DO IF APPROACHED BY A STRANGER?
- Shout "NO" and get away quickly.
- Tell a trusted adult, or if an adult is not present, call
9-1-1 or "0" for operator.
- Don't hang up until you are told to do so; listen for
- Remember what the person looked like and what the person
I'M LOST -- NOW WHAT?
- Stay calm and alert.
- Stay where you are and think.
- Your parents or your group may be looking for you.
- Give them a chance to find you.
- If no one arrives soon, look for a police officer or
other trusted adult.
- Know your address and phone number.
- Find a telephone and dial 9-1-1 (pay phones are
"free" for 9-1-1 calls).
CCFDCA Home Page